The Internet has created new streams of revenue and transformed a variety of established, successful industries. This transformation has changed the way many organizations sale, market and distribute their products and services. James Burnes, founder and principal of Project Brilliant, led the workshop, hosted by national law firm Taft Stettinius & Hollister. The program was targeted to business owners, CEOs and executives responsible for strategically growing their business and desire a better understanding of how to approach launching a new business venture via the Internet.
- How to identify new business approaches within your industry
- Techniques for evaluating how to launch these new ventures cost effectively
- How to structure Digital ventures within your organization
- How to recruit talent that can successfully drive web businesses
- Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid during the early days of launching a digital venture
- How 5 web-based businesses were launched from within highly successful, traditional industries.
The seminar was held May 11, 2010 at Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, One Indiana Square, Suite 3500, Indianapolis, IN 46204.